Why choose Hampton Bay Pet Steps?
- We are a family owned and operated small business in Missouri.
- All of our pet ramps are custom made to order in the USA at the time of your purchase which makes a unique one-of-a-kind piece of dog furniture for your furry friend.
- We use all heavy-duty wood and screw construction. This is extremely important in the durability and stability of your custom pet ramp and makes our ramps stand out from the rest.
- We have been in business since 2012
- This dog ramp adjusts to THREE different heights of approximately 18" high, 21" high, & approximately 24" high.
- VERY gradual incline with a length at approximately 40" long and 13" wide.
- We have shipping of $34 built into the price for easy check-out.
- Because of the 13" width, this dog ramp is best suited for dogs approximately 2-40 pounds. However, it is capable of holding well over 100 pounds. We would recommend one of our wider ramps for large dogs.
- When folded, our dog ramps collapse to a slender 7" high making it easy to store under your bed or in a closet.
- It weighs approximately 25 pounds.
- The bottom of this ramp is finished to allow for storage of dog toys, treats, etc.
- This dog ramp is custom & handmade to order. We carry no inventory.
- Due to shipping reasons, the 4" high guard rails will not come attached. However they will have pre-drilled holes on both the ramp and rails. We will also provide the screws & hardware needed. This way you may also choose if you want both guard rails or one on either side.
- Because each item is handmade at the time of purchase, your ramp may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks before en-route shipping through UPS.
Thank you! We look forward to helping your furry friend.
Vicki & Steve
Hampton Bay Pet Steps